Sunday, June 22, 2008

Show tiiiiiiime!

Haha, alright.
So it's 1AM at this point. I have to get up and be ready at 4:30am.
I'm getting a lot of sleep, aren't I?

Here are some updates:

On May 25th/2008, we showed at the Ancaster Saddle Club and showed in the Hack Division.
It was a pretty good day - rescue remedy is my friend.
We ended up getting a 5th in the pleasure hack, and 6th in open equitation.
Not bad!



On June 15th/2008, we showed at the Hamilton Hunt and showed in the Novice 2'-2'3" division.
Symbah was absolutely amazing, never looked at any of the jumps twice. A real pro!
We ended up getting a 2nd (first course), 3rd (second course) and 4th (flat). Can you tell we were getting tired? Oh well. We have lots to improve on; but we've both come a long way so I can't complain!



Today, I'll be showing at the Ancaster Saddle Club again. This time in the Green division, which is 2' courses. I'm not sure how we'd going to do, but we're going to give it a shot. Symbah has a knack for saving the day when needed (yeah.. I'll admit it, when I get hot and tired, I tend to lose my position!). Hopefully we'll be able to get through it cleanly without any issues.
Definately not going for ribbons this time, this is just to see what he's capable of after working on some new things.

Wish us all luck!

No comments: